At GamblingTopRating.com (“Site”), we take our users’ privacy very seriously, and we take it seriously. We recognize that collecting information from our users is essential, but it is equally important to protect your needs and ensure your data’s security and proper use.
Protecting personal information is one of our core principles. Therefore we process personal data on our website strictly by applicable legal provisions and, in particular, following the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) helpful in all EU Member States.
When you access this website, we learn certain information about you and are committed to keeping all information confidential.
- This Site is an online gambling information portal. Therefore none of its marketing materials, products, services or promotions are appropriate or targeted at children or visitors under the age of 18 (or the equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction).
- Persons under 18 are strictly prohibited from using this Site or its services. Minors should not access or view this Site. We do not knowingly collect, store or process personal information from children.
- We will promptly delete any data that is inadvertently collected from a minor. If you become aware that children have provided us with personal information, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
- The Site is not responsible for the actions of children or visitors under the age of 18 (or the equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction) based on the content of the Site or any of its subdomains and pages or our marketing campaigns.
Types of Personal Information We Collect
The GamblingTopRating.com website may collect the following types of data:
This is any information that cannot be used to identify a specific individual.
General information automatically collected about you and the activities that do not personally identify you by visiting or using this website may include:
- The number of visits to this Web site.
- Information about the browser and type of operating system used.
- The type and models of devices you use.
- language preferences.
- Website navigation and activity.
We collect this data to understand how visitors use this website for internal use, to improve its functionality and better meet your needs.
This is any data that can be used by itself or in conjunction with other data to identify an individual.
Personal information includes:
- Job title.
- Mailing address.
- Email address.
- IP address and telephone number.
Combining personal data with non-personal data will still be treated as personal data when processing.
How We Collect and Use Your Personal Information
We collect personal data in two ways:
- Automatically, when you access and browse the website, mainly through cookies and other similar tracking tools and technologies.
- Voluntarily on your part, such as when you contact us directly by email or through the forms provided on the website and when you sign up for our newsletter. Where this is technically possible and required by applicable law, we ask for your explicit consent to collect your data.
Use of Data
Personal user data may be stored securely and used for various reasons and in the manner described below, but it will not be sold or disclosed at any time to third parties. Acceptable reasons for which this information may be used include legitimate interests such as:
- Contacting you – communicating with or responding to users to update them on relevant site information, fulfil subscription obligations, communicate about affiliate products or services, offers/bonuses or other information, or in response to requests or requests for support sent by users.
- Posting – if users have expressly granted prior permission to use their name or likeness.
- Record retention: Every user interaction with the Site is recorded and retained, including all means of correspondence.
- User preferences – Information provided directly by the user’s explicit indications of interest in particular gaming, sports and entertainment features and transactions on the Site.
- Internal Tracking – Using IP addresses, cookies, and other standard technologies.
Sharing Personal Information
Your personal information may be shared with companies or organizations whose services we use. This includes our website domain providers and WordPress. In addition, information collected from cookies is processed through Google Analytics, which are data processing tools that help us achieve the goals outlined above.
Links to Third Parties
- GamblingTopRating.com is an affiliate marketing website.
- Some of the hyperlinks we provide lead to organizations outside of GamblingTopRating.com’s control, such as online casinos. In this case, their respective privacy policies apply. We advise you to read this before using any services.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
- We seek to partner with companies that provide services, solutions and promotions that benefit our customers. In such cases, we will provide you with services, solutions and promotions from other companies.
- The Site also reserves the right to share statistics about your use of the Site, sales, traffic and other statistical information relating to the Site with third parties, but without identifying you.
- The Site may share your personal information with its affiliates or related companies for legitimate business purposes.
- We may disclose your information if required by law to comply with any legal process.
- We make no warranties against using your information by third-party sites linked to and from the Site.
Cookies are not viruses. Cookies are handy and serve a variety of purposes. For example, they make your navigation between pages more efficient; they help enable the automatic activation of certain features; remember your preferences; and for speeding up, improve and customize your user experience on our Site.
Data Retention Period
We retain the Data we collect for as long as is necessary to provide our services until we have a legitimate interest under applicable law or until an individual asks us to delete their Personal Data. Once your Data is no longer in use, it will be deleted securely and confidentially.